3 year warranty or 5 year guarantee
Space Air has a fantastic extended warranty policy on selected Daikin systems. This will give your customers peace of mind that their investment is fully protected.
What does the policy include?
3 year warranty policy
- Free replacement parts and a labour contribution
5 year guarantee policy
- Free replacement parts beyond the standard manufacturer’s warranty
- Annual health checks by Space Air engineers
- Reassurance that your system is performing at optimum efficiency
When does the warranty or guarantee begin?
From the date the Daikin system is delivered1 or commissioned (right through to the end of the 3 or 5 year term).
What is included in the health check?
- A comprehensive visual and electronic check, with a detailed report on the equipment condition, operation and maintenance regime
- Advice on the impact of any building layout changes that are made after the original system commissioning report
- Annual Health-Checks by Space Air engineers are in addition to normal maintenance visits by others
Health checks are carried out at a small premium.
Validation of Warranty
- The equipment is installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s and Space Air recommendations
- The equipment is maintained by an approved maintenance company and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations (the maintenance contract needs to be in place within 3 months from commissioning date)
- The equipment is operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s design parameters and recommendations
- Payment for the equipment has been made in full to all parties
For further information please contact the marketing department on 0333 0069 755 or 01483 504 883
Note: It is strongly recommended that system commissioning is carried out by Space Air engineers.
13 years warranty or 5 years guarantee commences from date of commissioning, which must take place within 6 months of delivery.