Sky Air unit optimised SEER
The new Sky Air outdoor and indoor range offers 20% better performance than previous models and can reach higher levels of seasonal energy efficiency at no extra cost from Space Air. The new seasonal series already complies with the EU’s 2014 Eco-Design requirements.
There are several features of the new Daikin outdoor seasonal range which is the new BRC1E52A remote controller, the i-demand option to reduce power consumption, the selectable evaporating and condensing temperatures and a standard night quiet mode. The seasonal range can also use the existing R-22 or R-407C piping that can be reused if upgrading and is compatible with D-BACS.
Daikin have created several new Sky Air indoor unit types for wall mounted, ceiling and tall floor standing, the features are detailed below.
Wall Mounted Unit-FAQ-C (new series)
- Extension of the range has been developed for larger rooms
- Flat front panel that can removed for cleaning
- Automatic fan speed selection of up to three fan speeds
- D3 compatibility as standard (F1, F2)
Concealed Ducted High Static Ceiling FDQ-C (125 only)
- Up to 200Pa external static pressure allowing extensive ductwork runs and flexible application
- New casing, reducing height to fit flush into false ceilings
- Easy installation
- Standard drain pump
- D3 compatible (F1, F2)
Tall Floor Standing Unit-FVQ-C
- Space can be cooled or heated very quickly during start up, once set point is reached, the low power operation starts to save energy
- Better air flow distribution is achieved via individual directional louvres, swing mechanism or air volume control
- D3 compatibility as standard
For further information on Seasonal Efficiency please view our seasonal efficiency webpage.