Daikin VRVQ is ideal for R-22 replacement
Daikin’s VRVQ which was introduced to reduce the cost and disruption of replacing existing older VRV systems, mainly those that were designed to use R-22 refrigerant. VRVQ enables the use of existing pipe work and can connect to certain existing fan coil units, subject to Space Air site survey findings.
- Reduced installation costs
- Minimal disruption
- Cost effective upgrade
- Lower energy consumption
- Chance to increase or decrease system capacity
- Smaller footprint compared to older R-22 systems
- Automated pipe work decontamination process
- High efficiency
- Modular installation
- Reduces install / labour time
- Can use existing controls
- Can use existing power supply
High Efficiency - Upgrading older systems to VRVQ can result in increased system efficiency of more than 40% in cooling. This is achieved through innovative Daikin developments in heat pump technology.
If you would like further information, please contact us on 01483 504 883.