View our interactive R22 Replacement brochure
Distributors of Daikin equipment in the UK for over 35 years, we have supplied more Daikin products than any other company. Our many long serving technical staff between them have collectively over 600 years valuable industry and Daikin expertise - a knowledge bank that we doubt can be matched by any other manufacturer.
More information on Daikin R22 Equipment
If a site in the UK has Daikin equipment still operating with R22, the chances are that we originally supplied it. What's more - if we did supply it - we still hold the details on file! This gives Space Air a distinct advantage when it comes to assisting any building operator with their R22 replacement planning.
Dedicated technical R22 support services
Because we are confident that we can provide the best support services for any building operator looking to replace their old R22 equipment, we have established a dedicated R22 replacement consulting team who will:
- Explain the current legislation and implications for the old equipment.
- Prepare and distribute comprehensive information literature.
- Take the basic details.
- Research any existing records of the original equipment.
- Conduct a full site survey if required.
- Determine the original and current comfort cooling/heating needs of the building.
- Prepare a replacement proposal outlining the available options.
- Offer advice and assistance with any incentive schemes, grant support, interest free loans or finance.
- Provide details of approved Daikin Installer/maintenance companies from our own database of over 450 approved dealers if required.
- Process all R22 replacement orders.
- Monitor the progress of all R22 replacement projects.
- Commission replacement systems if required.
- Receive, record and address any after-sales queries.
Are you using system containing R407C?
Why not upgrade to R410A!
If your running a system that is around 10 years old and it contain R407C then maybe it is worth thinking about upgrading to a more efficient and cost effective refrigerant, saving money in the long term.
R410A is quickly becoming the most used refrigerant in air conditioning systems because of the great number of advantages associated with it. The reason for its growing popularity is:
a) It is environment friendly as it does not contain any chemicals that can damage ozone.
b) It is possible to design small and more efficient cooling systems because less amount of this refrigerant is needed compared to R22 and R407C because of better heat transfer and low pressure drop.
Advantages of using R410A refrigerant:
- Non flammable
- Less toxicity
- Non corrosive
- Low cost
- Near azeotropic
- Operates on high pressure
- Superior heat transfer
- It can be used with steel, copper and brass
- Low installation cost
- It produces negligible amount of sound
For further information please contact our dedicated R22 replacement team.