FileMaker Pro Developer (Full or part-time)
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic FMP developer to help manage our large FMP13 solution and to implement new features ideas as they arise.
As a member of our development team you'll be responsible for maintenance and ongoing development of existing solutions as well as new solutions.
Responsibilities include: developing powerful, user-friendly solutions using FileMaker Pro; analyse code to find causes of errors and revise programs; write and maintain documentation of changes to solutions; provide technical assistance to inquiries regarding errors, problems or questions with programs; train end-users and technical support staff to use and support programs.
Ideally suited to someone local to Guildford or within driving distance.
Preference will be given to certified FileMaker Pro developers
- UK resident
- Minimum of two years experience as a FileMaker developer
- Extensive knowledge of the FileMaker development platform's tools
- Proven Filemaker experience with Portfolio and verifiable references.
- Work autonomously, as well as collaboratively with a team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently (often concurrently) and still meet deadlines
- A positive, can-do attitude, sense of urgency, energy, and enthusiasm
- Strong ability to think creatively and translate business needs into solid, well-designed solutions.
28 days annual holiday (20 days plus bank holiday) Contributory Pension scheme (GPPS), Death in Service, BUPA (after 12 months service.
Fully air conditioned offices. Free parking. Friendly atmosphere.